Passions

"Writing can be messy; full of pointless breakdowns, yelling at the computer, banging your forehead against the keyboard, and hiding under the table."
-Rachel Sammons

Thursday, August 13, 2009

"Ember" Makes A Good Name

Hey everyone!
I'm sorry I had to take down that last post with my first chapter, but I decided maybe having it on the Internet wasn't the best idea so I took it down. But I will e-mail the other chapters to my close companions so they can still read it though it will not be up here!

In other news, I just wanted to say a huge Thank You to my friend, Debby. She read the first chapter of Ember on the blog (when it was still posted) and she e-mailed me this comment:

"Amber,Oh my gosh, I'm so impressed! already i can tell its gonna be a unique and intresting book. I read the first paragraph and it caught my attention and made me want to read on. Now I'm impatiantly anticipating the second chapter, so you better hurry up and post it! lol. It's realli creative and I'd find it hard to believe someone our age wrote it. you should start looking to publish it-I know if I was a publisher I'd put into consideration. Good luck with writing the rest!:}"

So, of course I felt like that was my first review or something. But thank you so much to her!

And in Ember news, I officially finished a rough outline for the rest of the book and I am hard at work on chapter 2!

Have a great day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment