Passions

"Writing can be messy; full of pointless breakdowns, yelling at the computer, banging your forehead against the keyboard, and hiding under the table."
-Rachel Sammons

Monday, September 14, 2009

Forest, Tiran, and Kilendree Gals

Oh, my goodness.
I just finished Forest Born a real little while ago. And it was AMAZING. I know it's officially not supposed to come out until tomorrow, but sometimes book stores stock books early, and I was fortunate enough to spot this little gem of whose arrival I had been awaiting. So naturally I was thrilled and finished it a little while ago and I am so so SO proud of all the characters in that series and how far they have come, and I didn't even write it. But, seriously, the playful banter with Isi, Enna, Dasha, Razo, Rin, ALL my favorite characters, was amazing! They are beautifully written and Shannon Hale is an amazing author.
Have a great day, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I know! I love all her books, especially the Goose Girl and River Secrets. They are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete